IT Technician (Sechelt, BC)
Employment Type: full-time
Mainstay Computing Ltd. is looking for a IT Technician to support our growing company.
The successful candidate will have the ability to provide technical support to local and remote users and to communicate technical solutions in a friendly and professional manner and have:
- hands-on experience with hardware and software troubleshooting for both Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android
- experience supporting iOS/Android devices
- experience administrating Office365 and/or GSuite
- strong ability to multitask
- ability to work well under pressure
- ability to work independently and in a team, and be energetic and a self-starter
- contributor to a positive and results oriented team environment
- curious, with a desire to understand and learn
- good time management, organization and priority defining skills
- exceptional ability to listen, communicate (written and oral) and collaborate
- successful completion of Criminal Background Check
- experience maintaining WordPress websites an asset
- familiarity with ticketing systems an asset
Post-secondary education (at least 2 year Diploma program) in Information Technology/ Computer Science and one year of IT related work experience is preferred for this position.
This position may also be suitable for recent graduates with a strong IT background.
Please apply with your resume AND cover letter. Canadian residents only.
Please submit your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.