IT Technican (Sechelt, BC)
Employment Type: full-time
Mainstay Computing Ltd. is looking for a IT Technician to support our growing company.
The successful candidate will have the ability to provide technical support to local and remote users and to communicate technical solutions in a friendly and professional manner and have:
- hands-on experience with hardware and software troubleshooting for both Mac and Windows
- the skills to configure and administer Windows 2012+ Server AD, RDS, VPN, and network devices (Cisco, TP-Link, and Ubiquiti routers, managed switches and wireless APs, etc)
- experience maintaining WordPress websites
- experience supporting iOS/Android devices
- Office365 and/or G Suite administration (PowerShell, GAM scripting)
- familiarity with ticketing systems an asset
- strong ability to multitask
- ability to work well under pressure
- proactive hands-on, roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the job done attitude
- ability to work independently and in a team, and be energetic and a self-starter
- strong communication skills
- contributor to a positive and results oriented team environment
- curious, with a desire to understand and learn
- good time management, organization and priority defining skills
- exceptional ability to develop and maintain effective internal and external working relationships with all levels in the organization
- exceptional ability to listen, communicate (written and oral) and collaborate
- successful completion of Criminal Background Check
Post-secondary education (at least 2 year Diploma program) in Information Technology/ Computer Science and one year of IT related work experience is preferred for this position.
This position may also be suitable for recent graduates with strong IT background or students enrolled in part-time studies.
Please apply with your resume, cover letter and salary expectation. Canadian residents only.
Please submit your CV in confidence to email@example.com.